Add Academy to your registration
Additional registration is required for all Academy classes on your Summit registration form. If you have already registered for Summit and wish to add Pre-Conference Academy classes you can do so by editing your existing Summit registration.
1. Login to the Summit site and click Register.
2. This will bring you to the Registration page – you will see a message stating "You are currently Registered." Click on Edit Registration (right side of screen).
3. When you see your registration, click Edit.
4. On the next screen, click Add Activities.
5. Check the box next to the class title you're interested in.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the process of adding this class to your registration.